The Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Science (GSS) at the University of New Hampshire is a multidisciplinary program designed to provide graduate level education in the applied and theoretical technology and applications of geospatial science. Students within the program are afforded the opportunity to build their five course requirement certificate from a variety of required and elective classes from different disciplines to best fit their academic, research, or professional interests. The flexibility of this program makes the program ideal for a student looking to complement their degree or a professional looking to build knowledge, skill and credentials within the Geospatial Sciences.
- MATH 831 Mathematics for Geodesy
- MATH 839 Applied Regression Analysis
- NR 857 Remote Sensing for the Environment
- NR 882 Monitoring Forest Health
- SOC 901 Intermediate Social Statistics
- GSS 800 Elements of Geospatial Science