Increasing demand for effective, timely, and decision relevant geographic information and the widespread availability and use of advanced technologies now offer great job opportunities in many fields for professionals trained in GSS and in the use of geospatial technologies.US Dept. of Labor “Geospatial Industry Snapshot"
The Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Science at UNH began in 2012 as a multidisciplinary program to provide graduate level education on the application of geospatial sciences.
- GSS 800 Elements of Geospatial Science
- BIOL 811 Applied Biostatistics II
- GSS 896 Croudsource Mapping
- MATH 836 Advanced Statistical Methods for Research
- NR 859* Digital Image Processing
- OE/ESCI 871 Geodesy and Positioning
- OE/ESCI 885 Coastal Remote Sensing
- GSS 805 Applied GIS for Research